Monday, February 21, 2011

Serendipitous Weekend

 My weekend included a Green Market, Indian food, play time with puppies, yoga, walking, ocean, and ice cream...what did yours include?
Sinfully delicious "walk-around" cone of Cider Donuts at the Green Market

Flowers!
Bread bakers, thank you for the rosemary foccacia
                                
Pasta - check out the label of the middle bin in the back row "dark chocolate."         I had a sample, yum, just cook and add butter ;-)

Coconut juice man doin' his thang with a machete
Thank you coconut juice man with your machete
 On the way back to the car after the Green Market (wish I didn't have to drive there, but it wasn't THAT close), I stumbled through India Fest. I'm so glad I did, because I'd been craving Indian food for weeks. I had a delicious lunch!

                


Walking in the sand on a Sunday evening, a beautiful end to a wonderful weekend.












 

No comments:

Post a Comment